VinaSorb® ShiEn Series
VinaSorb® ShiEn Series is very widely employed for purification of electroplating solutions. For example, it is a main purification technique for removing organic impurities from bright nickel plating solutions. A variety of organic chemicals are added to plating solutions for improving their deposit qualities and for enhancing properties like brightness, smoothness, ductility, etc. Due to passage of direct current and electrolytic reactions of anodic oxidation and cathodic reduction, organic additives generate unwanted breakdown products in solution. Their excessive build up can adversely affect the plating quality and physical properties of deposited metal. Activated carbon treatment removes such impurities and restores plating performance to the desired level.
- Purification and purification of electroplating liquid
- Improving purity are essential
- Strong adsorption capacity
- Improve the purity of the liquid
- Reduce manufacturing cost
- High purity activated carbon powder